After 10 years of celebrating Canada’s EAST COAST on SeaAndBeScene.com we knew we needed to create a signature cocktail to mark this momentous occasion – something that feels (and looks) like a PARTY in a glass! So we partnered up with our pals at Black Harbour Distillers in Fox Point, Nova Scotia to mix it up with their new and OH SO INCREDIBLE Cotton Candy Vodka and create the #SABS10 HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cocktail. Thanks to everyone who made our #SABS10 Birthday so very special and here’s to having the party continue here on East Coast Curator for all the years to come. CHEERS!!!
1 – 2 shots of Black Harbour Distillers Cotton Candy Vodka
3 balls of Frozen Strawberry Lemonade
Splash of Lime Seltzer
Birthday Party Cake Pop (optional)
- Freeze Strawberry Lemonade in an ice cube tray
- Chill Champagne Flute
- Chill Cotton Candy Vodka
- Remove strawberry lemonade cubes from tray and place in a food processor, blend until you have the look of pink cotton candy. Scoop mixture back into a bowl and return to freezer to ensure it stays frozen until ready to use.
- Remove chilled glasses and vodka from freezer
- Pour vodka in glass
- Using a melon baller – add balls of blended frozen lemonade to flute glass
- Top with a splash of lime seltzer and serve* (If desired top glass/ serve with cake pop)